Refused Packages and/or Undeliverable PackagesCustomers will automatically be charged a service fee for the following reasons.
- Any refused package.
- Undeliverable packages due to incomplete address information, no signature on file, or no recipient at the shipping location provided.
- Re-shipment of packages returned to us.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit
- If your merchandise arrives damaged you must notify us before returning it.
- We must be notified within one business day to ensure proper handling of your claim.
- Some shipping companies require that a representative come to your home to inspect the package. Remember to keep the original packaging, and do not discard the shipping box.
- You may be asked to provide pictures of the damages made to the outer packaging as well as the product inside the box.
- After inspecting the damaged parcel, the representative will return it to us. This procedure needs to be followed in these rare occasions.