Accessibility Statement for DeNova Detect Store
This is an accessibility statement from eAccess Solutions, Inc. - It is our policy to ensure that all users, including persons with disabilities, have equal access to our digital offerings and can easily shop online at www.denovadetectstore.com.
Whether you're using assistive technologies like a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software or switch technology, our mission is to make all our content compliant with current Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
Measures to support accessibility:
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2 Level AA are recognized and acknowledged as the international standard measure of success. We regularly test our site to ensure we meet or exceed that standard.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- We consistently look for improvements in performance, speed and accessibility.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. DeNova Detect Store strives to be conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Please Note: We cannot always control contributer or third party content on our site, but routinely audit all new content to ensure WCAG 2 compliance. Be aware that due to the dynamic nature of the website, minor issues may occasionally occur as it is updated regularly. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.
Accessibility of DeNova Detect Store relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- Internet Connection
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of DeNova Detect Store. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 847-701-3010
- We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.