General Shipping Information
General Shipping InformationOrders are shipped weekdays (non-holidays) and our cutoff time for all orders is 3:00pm CST. Delivery transit time (not including weekends) starts once we have filled the order and our carrier has picked up the package.
- We will not provide shipping refunds due to weather related delivery delays.
- Deliveries to remote areas and areas outside the 48 contiguous states may increase delivery time.
- We currently only ship to locations within the United States.
- We will not be held responsible for packages left outside a resident's door if signature service is NOT requested or if the customer has a signature release on file with Fed Ex or USPS. Customers may select signature required service at the time of order placement. (additional fees may apply).
- The customer will be charged accordingly for any extra fees (refusal of package, wrong address, etc...) that are incurred for the packages billed to their account.
- Customers wishing to receive their order at a retail mailboxes store or a shared office space, please be aware we may require PayPal as a payment form due to higher rates of fraud and package theft at these locations.